Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fantastical Literature

Fantastical literature includes folklore, fantasy, and science fiction derived from traditions, myths and legends to explain and explore mysteries of the world. Alice in Wonderland was the first book written in fantastical literature.
 
There was a genre presentation in my grad class on fantastical literature that was very informative on this topic. The power point was very informational and helped me to understand what fantastical literature was. Our presenters also created interactive games that helped us to understand what fantastical literature was. 
                           Power Point

1 comment:

  1. Tori, so glad that you enjoyed the powerpoint presentation that my group and I presented. I'm happy to hear that the activity/interactive game helped you understand what fantastical literature is.

    ReplyDelete